RoJo’s Miniature Schnauzer Deposit Policy:
A deposit is a commitment for a puppy. Deposits are non-refundable. RoJo’s Miniature Schnauzers will no longer be refunding puppy deposits. The only exception in which a deposit will be refunded is if something unforeseeable were to happen to your puppy. In this case your deposit will be fully refunded to you or you may choose to place your deposit towards the purchase of another puppy.
Purchasing a puppy is a serious commitment. Be sure you are ready for the commitment before sending a deposit for a puppy. We want you to be committed to providing a safe and loving home for one of our precious puppies. Please understand the importance and commitment required in providing a puppy with a nutritional dog food appropriate for a puppy and into its adulthood. We also recommend NuVet Plus for your new puppy. NuVet Plus is a complete immune system support and fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. NuVet Plus also helps your adult dog keep its immune system strong which is crucial for longevity and vitality. You may order NuVet Plus for your puppy from Nuvet using Order Code:43245. Click here to order NuVet Plus before your puppy arrives. A puppy will also require grooming and any medical needs to ensure you properly take care of your puppy throughout its life.
If you have found a precious puppy here at “RoJo’s Miniature Schnauzers” and are ready for the commitment required in making it a new member of your family please contact us via phone or email to check the availability of the puppy prior to sending a deposit.
We require a non-refundable deposit of $250 to hold a puppy. Your deposit is a commitment to the puppy you choose and will hold it for you. The deposit will be applied to the purchase price of the puppy. We must receive full payment for the puppy by the time it reaches 8 weeks of age. However, if you are picking your puppy up in person we do require the remaining balance be paid in cash on the agreed upon pick up date.
Deposits may be sent through PayPal using the Pay Now Button below. Please note 3 % will be added to the total payment to cover the PayPal fee charged. Deposits may also be sent through Wal-Mart using the MoneyGram button below.
PayPal accepts payments from anyone even if you do not have an account with them. Credit cards are an acceptable means of sending your payment for your new puppy or adult via PayPal.com.
To send a payment to us click the PayPal button below. Please note 3 %will be added to cover the PayPal fee charged when using a credit card or a PayPal account.
To send a payment to us via Wal-Mart MoneyGram click the MoneyGram button below.
Location: Antlers, OK
Phone: 580-298-7547 or 580-209-2403
Why Choose NuVet Plus?
- On the forefront of pet health since 1997
- Manufactured in a U.S. human pharmaceutical FDA- registered laboratory
- Natural, human-grade ingredients
- Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, herbs, vitamins, minerals, and more
- Cold-processed using a patented paddle-drying process to retain the rich nutrients found in each ingredient
- Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including pregnant females
How Does NuVet Plus Work?
- Combats free radicals and helps reduce the risk of many ailments that can strike your pet
- Promotes proper function of the immune system, cardiovascular system, bone structure, nerve systems, glands, organs, and more
- Protects against dangerous toxins and other harmful substances that pets encounter daily in the environment and in foods (many of which contain hormones, preservatives, meat by-products, Pesticide residue, sugar, and allergens like corn and grain)
- Helps beautify the skin and coat with natural omega fatty acids that are unavailable from most foods and supplements because they are destroyed through heat treating (cooking)